Hosted by Active Gloucestershire, this forum welcomes organisations from across the county to attend a friendly county wide network, designed for organisations, groups and individuals working with those aged over 60, but it also will be of interest to those working with people approaching older age.
This is an opportunity to come together to share ideas, celebrate, promote, develop and enhance opportunities for older people across the county to be active for life. Anyone is welcome to attend this forum, but it would be particularly useful for:
- those working directly with older people in Gloucestershire
- voluntary and community group representatives
- community, care home or residential settings
- health and wellbeing professionals
- service providers
- activity providers, deliverers or facilities that older people access
- statutory organisations.
If you have any questions or would like more information about the forum, or would like assistance in accessing the event online, please contact Sarah at Active Gloucestershire.
You can find an easy read guide about how to access and use Zoom here.