Share a picture or video of yourself doing Fall-proof exercises and receive a prize worth up to £25.
Hundreds of people all over Gloucestershire do the Fall-proof exercises at home every day, and they know what a difference it makes. If you are one of them, you could help spread the word by sharing your story – all you need to do is answer 10 quick questions and send us a photo or video of yourself doing one of the Fall-proof strength and balance exercises.
Complete the ten questions here.
Terms and conditions for ‘Share your Fall-proof story’:
- This promotion is run and organised by Active Gloucestershire; the co-ordinating body of we can move.
- The three prize options worth up to £25 are offered and being managed by Fall-proof/Active Gloucestershire.
- You can choose from a one to one session with a strength and balance instructor, resistance bands to help with your strength and balance exercises or a £25 gift card. One prize per entry only.
- There are a total of 20 vouchers on offer.
- The offer runs from 1 October to the end of December 2020, or when the total number available are claimed.
- The prize will be posted by recorded delivery to an individual who sends in both a short film or picture of themselves doing one of the six Fall-proof programme exercises as well as some words describing what difference this exercise has brought to them.
- Active Gloucestershire promotes people who are encouraging others to be active. We appreciate that this is most influential when it is done in someone’s own words and pictures.
- Not all stories given to Fall-proof/Active Gloucestershire will necessarily be promoted by Fall-proof; only if the quality of image, wording or content sits well with our intentions.
If you have any questions, please get in touch.
This programme was developed in partnership with the NHS Gloucestershire Clinical Commissioning Group.
You may also be interested in: