The course has been awarded 3 CPD points by the Chartered Institute for the Management of Sport and Physical Activity (CIMSPA).
This interactive online classroom, delivered via Webex, will help you recognise poor practice and the red flags of abuse, whilst also prompting a review of your practices to ensure that you provide a positive and enriching experience for all children.
You can access the online classroom through your PC or laptop. The online classroom is powered by Webex.
You will need the following equipment:
- Headset or a device with speakers.
- Device with a microphone.
- Ability to connect directly into your router (WiFi access may drop out).
Following completion of the course, you will be able to:
- identify and recognise good coaching practice and the implications for your coaching
- explore your values and feelings in relation to child abuse, and recognise their potential impact on your response
- recognise and respond to possible signs of child abuse
- take appropriate action if concerns about a child arise.
UK Coaching will send you the course Webex link the day before the course. To enable this, we will pass on your name and email address to UK Coaching. This information will not be shared with any other third party.