We can move is a brand, created by Active Gloucestershire. It is all about bringing people together to encourage everyone in Gloucestershire to become more active.
It was developed using research into people and why they do the things they do with the goal to change the idea that ‘activity’ means sport and fitness.
We can’t do this alone. If your activity and groups are about getting people physically active, you can use the brand to bring people together to shared idea.
The brand has two logos:
- the brand logo which you can use on your own campaigns
- the campaign identifier for use over images.
Tone of voice
The brand voice reflects the values of the brand. These are values we hold at the centre of the social movement. They are:
- to feel a sense of belonging
- to feel healthy and happy
- to feel equal
- to feel I am making a difference to myself, and others.
Film and photography
Our research found that people were more likely to be encouraged if they see:
- people enjoying themselves
- what physical activity people are doing
- more than person in the picture
- people looking like they have a sense of achievement.
Show your support for the movement on social media! Try out the new we can move social media frame by clicking on the frames option on your Facebook profile picture and searching for we can move.
This can get the conversation going with family and friends about we can move and how we can work together to help one another to be physically active.
Help us build the movement
Here are the things you can do to help:
- use the we can move logo on your campaigns
- choose film and photography that reflects the values of the movement
- follow us on Twitter, Instagram and on Facebook
- use the hashtag #WeCanMove when talking about physical activity
- tell us about your own work to get people active.
To get a copy of the logo and our brand guidelines, get in touch.